VPN and Two-Factor Authentication Required
Notice: Further security required to access this application
The selected application requires an active connection to the UT Health San Antonio VPN when accessed from off campus.
How to connect to the VPN:
- Start the Global Protect VPN software on your off-campus computer. (Download VPN software here)
- Click Global Protect icon in lower tray (Windows) or upper bar (Mac) and select Connect.
- Verify your identity using your enrolled device with Duo Two-Factor Authentication when prompted. (Instructions to enroll here)
- For Push notification to your smart phone enter "1", click OK, and then click Accept on your phone
- For Call notification to your land line or cell phone enter "2", click OK, answer the call and follow the steps
- For Text notification to your cell phone enter "3", click OK, and enter the code from the text
- To retrieve a code from the DUO app open the app, click the key, and enter the code
- Retrieve code from a Hardware Token (purchase at the TechZone $22)
- Connection complete! You may now proceed to the desired webpage or other resources.
For assistance call the IMS Service Desk at 210-567-7777 option 1